[NFB-Krafters-Korner] knitting needle storage

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 18:55:44 UTC 2019

Hi Krafters,

Last night I was at WalMart and gave the bins quite a going over. I bought a
bin that might work. I am going to give it a try. I am sure that if it
doesn't work out for my needles, I will find a use for it.

My Mom was a fantastic seamstress, and I have an idea for a needle organizer
that I am sure she could have made, but she has been gone for 4 years. If I
could find a creative person to make one, I bet we could market it. Oh,
well.

Bernice