[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Chat tonight, I am still in mourning, but come chat anyway

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 23:36:19 UTC 2019

Hi,

I appreciate Tammy hosting last week's chat.  I was arm deep in helping Nick
Saben coach my beloved Crimson Tide.  Even I couldn't help Nick or those
poor boys.  I believe aliens  abducted the real team some whare over area 57
in rozwell new mexico as they flew over from Alabama to California.  I guess
Clemson went the route via Omaha.  anyway, come tonight and bring your ideas
about vintage crafts.  What did grandma make that you want to learn to make?
Or just show up to give me a hard time over Bama's loss.  Either way I will
be there!

Jill

Jill Rossiter

" for God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son

That who so ever believes in him, will not perish but have eternal life"

John3:16