[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT color clothing tags

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 01:14:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

I don't know if other people have this problem or not. I ware certain colors
and wouldn't be caught dead in others. Unfortunately when I buy color tags I
get all of the colors. Now I am left with orange, yellow, mauve, brown, tan.
I use black, white, red, pink, purple, blue, green. Is there anybody out
there that uses the colors I don't and would like to make a trade? I have
all of those colors I don't use sorted on safety pins. I have quite a few
green, light green and dark green. I also have a number of dark purple. It
is because I don't look good in earth tones or yellow and orange. I ware a
small amount of green.Being sale day, I thought this would be a good time to
ask this question.

Thanks,

Bernice and the adorable LoLo.