[NFB-Krafters-Korner] want to know Wednesday

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:53:47 UTC 2019

New crafts I would like to learn: origami: With mild ASD, it’s often hard for me to do crafts that are more abstract, but I finally got the hang of crochet in 2002, so who knows—I’m still optimistic, based on how crochet worked out after years of trying to understand it!; also, beading. If anyone has suggestions of Braille books for beginners of either craft, BTW, please post for us!

Sandra
“Do not waste time bothering whether you ‘love’ your neighbor; act as if you did. As soon as we do this we find one of the great secrets. When you are behaving as if you loved someone, you will presently come to love him.”
― C.S. Lewis