[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 20:20:59 UTC 2019

Karyn ReNae Anderson I am pretty flexible with my time, my phone number is in my signature feel free to give me a call whenever you are available.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson