[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Information about Krafter's Korner Membership

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:50:38 UTC 2019

Our membership year for Krafter's Korner runs from July 1 through June 30.

Membership in Krafter's Korner is independent of your membership in any
other divisions of the NFB.

We offer a special  Early Bird Membership  for first time members.  This 3
month bonus is for a member joining for the first time, his or her
membership will be good from April 1 through to June 30 of the following
year.

Membership in Krafter's Korner is just $20.00 per year.

There are several benefits in a membership in Krafter's Korner.

These members only benefits include the following:

You will be able to take Unlimited classes for the time you are a current
member.

You will hold voting privileges at our member meetings.

You will be entitled to discounted rates for rental of tables at the
division craft show at the national convention.

To join Krafter's Korner you can go here to pay your membership:

https://www.krafterskorner.org/membership/

Information about financial assistance for membership dues through our Kane
Brewer Fund can be found here:

https://www.krafterskorner.org/kane-brewer-membership-fund/

Dixie Sanderson

Krafter's Korner