[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: [blind-bst] tactile measuring device

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 22:49:22 UTC 2019

Just sharing!
Tammy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brittany and Dustin Bushnell <dustin.brittany at outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 22:14:06 +0000
Subject: [blind-bst] tactile measuring device
To: "blind-bst at groups.io" <blind-bst at groups.io>

This was a new product we featured around the holidays. They sold out
really quick, but we now have more in stock.
This is similar to your Grandma's trusty fabric tape except anyone can
use it because it is tactile.
 This is a five foot nylon tape. At every inch there is a staple
firmly marking every inch on the line. At every foot marking you will
find two stamples indicating the twelve inch increments.

 Get one today for only $6

Remember, all orders this month will receive a free silicone braille
alphabet bracelet to honor Louis Braille's birthday, no minimum
purchase required.

Contact me today to place an order.

swmodisabilityadvocate at gmail.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/51j7kprs2j04/?&cs=wh&v=b&to=swmodisabilityadvocate@gmail.com>
Thanks,
Brittany Stovall
D&B Accessibility

View/Reply Online (#21332): https://groups.io/g/blind-bst/message/21332
-=-=-
To send a new message to the group send it to: blind-bst at groups.io
-=-=-
Group Owner: blind-bst+owner at groups.io

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy