[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Braille

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jan 20 15:21:18 UTC 2019

I went to the knitting store the other day for some help with my project,
and I brought my braille pattern with me.  There were a bunch of other
people hanging out knitting, and they all noticed my braille and made
comments about it, such as how useful it must be to me, how they knew
someone who knew braille, or how did I get a braille pattern.  It was good
to talk to people a bit about the usefulness of braille.  I felt like I was
spreading an NFB message while going about my ordinary business.

Tracy