[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Reposting:Pop upclass: Hugs and Kisses Beaded Key Chain

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:50:10 UTC 2019

I would like to invite you to join me at The first class I will be teaching here at Krafters Korner. I will teach you how to bead a XOX Key chain, it would make a great Valentine’s Day gift.

 I will be offering this phone class on January 31 at 8 PM EST.

If you would like to join me please send me an email by January 28 blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com

Supplies:

52 Red beads

18 white beads

2 yards cord
One metal Key chain ring

I hope you all join us, it should be great fun.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson