[NFB-Krafters-Korner] [NFB-Crafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 18:01:47 UTC 2019

No, I just have mailing supplies left from my business, but many are useful
for crafts.
The Crafters did some tactile greeting cards with limited success. Several
people wanted to make the cards, but not sell them.    but Cathy F did most
of the work, and I think she is continuing on her own.  It might be a
business or project that is best done where people are close together.
Ramona