[NFB-Krafters-Korner] am happy to be back and up and running again

Jamie Prater jdprater at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 25 09:53:33 UTC 2019

Hi, I am back.  I moved into the apartment next door and this caused lots of
action and stress during the past several weeks/months.  Things have calmed
down considerably and I am looking forward to much more crafting time.  All
my crafting stuff is in totes and boxes now and I am looking forward to
playing treasure hunt and also organizing craft items.  I am happy to be
back in the group.  Thanks and have a blessed day.