[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hugs and kisses keychain pop-up class

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 22:46:51 UTC 2019

I am so excited, so many of you have signed up for my class, This is going to be so much fun.  I believe I have replied to everyone’s email about attending the class, if you signed up and did not receive an email from me or would like to sign up for the class please send me an email at blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com.
Don’t forget to pick up your Supplies:

52 Red pony beads

18 white pony beads

2 yards cord

Metal keychain ring

I am looking forward to talking with you all on Thursday at 8 M est

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson