[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday Night Chat introduction to origami

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 01:23:41 UTC 2019

Hey,
Sounds like fun!  I'll have my paper ready!  This really challenges my
brain!  I don't know if it is the following directions part  or the
figuring out which way what goes part.  lol!
Tammy

On 1/27/19, debbie ralston via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy