[NFB-Krafters-Korner] St. Patrick's Day

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:32:58 UTC 2019

Do you have a fun easy Valentines Day craft you could share with us on
a Monday evening?  We would love to hear from you!

Now, since the subject line says, "St. Patrick's Day", do you have a
fun way to make Shamrocks or anything related?  Also, March is
National Craft month.  Who would be interested in a Spring
Extravaganza?  In order to do it, we would need projects and
participants.  I would appreciate hearing your thoughts.

Tammy

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy