[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: LAMB'S PRIDE SUPERWASH BULKY 65-80% OFF SUPER SALE!

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 20:26:38 UTC 2019

Wow!  What a sale!!
Tammy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Little Knits <customerserv at littleknits.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 20:20:39 +0000
Subject: LAMB'S PRIDE SUPERWASH BULKY 65-80% OFF SUPER SALE!
To: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com

NEW COLORS IN THIS 100% MACHINE WASHABLE WOOL

View this email in your browser
(https://mailchi.mp/littleknits/lambs-pride-superwash-bulky-65-80-off-super-sale?e=a5ceebe454)

http://littleknits.com/new-products/lamb-s-pride-superwash-bulky.html?dir=ascℴ=name

Lamb's Pride Superwash Bulky: New Colors & 65-80% Off Super Sale!

Hi Everyone,

We just got new colors in Lamb's Pride Supewash Bulky
(http://littleknits.com/new-products/lamb-s-pride-superwash-bulky.html?dir=ascℴ=name)
, a long wearing and durable 100% wool that is machine washable,
including the much requested undyed natural color and it is all on
sale at a fantastic 65-80% off!

Lamb's Pride Bulky comes in big 100 gram skeins and normally retails
at $12.80 and we have it on sale at $2.50-$3.99/skein and
$12.80-$18.99/bags of 5 skeins.  This is a quick to work up and easy
to care yarn that can be used for garments, accessories and items for
the home.  We have a wide color range that is on two pages; to see all
available colors please view both pages.

We hope you are having a good day and keeping warm.  We look forward
to seeing you at Little Knits
(http://littleknits.com/new-products.html) .

BUY NOW (http://littleknits.com/new-products/lamb-s-pride-superwash-bulky.html?dir=ascℴ=name)

WE ADD NEW YARN LINES & SALES TO OUR SITE DAILY
** Join Us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LittleKnits)

Copyright © 2001-2018 Little Knits Inc, All rights reserved.

Email: littleknits at comcast.net

Phone: 1.800.877.5852     Local: 206.535.7720

This email was sent to ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
(mailto:ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com)
why did I get this?
(https://littleknits.us2.list-manage.com/about?u=0a585436a9f68978ecfe374d5&id=2c3997c424&e=a5ceebe454&c=5cf55da1e5)
    unsubscribe from this list
(https://littleknits.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0a585436a9f68978ecfe374d5&id=2c3997c424&e=a5ceebe454&c=5cf55da1e5)
    update subscription preferences
(https://littleknits.us2.list-manage.com/profile?u=0a585436a9f68978ecfe374d5&id=2c3997c424&e=a5ceebe454)
Little Knits Inc . 3200 Airport Way S . Building 8, Suite 110 .
Seattle, WA 98134 . USA

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy