[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 18:56:30 UTC 2019

Well I agree Baby it's cold outside.  It was 3 degrees this morning and luckily the wind slowed down as it was blowing last night.

My computer is in the coldest room in the house.  North side of the house with 5 windows in that room.  I am about to retreat back into my sewing room as that can be the warmest room as long as I keep the door closed.

So yes I will be working on doggie scarves.  Need to embroider more up.  I started on my St. Patrick Day scarves and need to redo the one I did last night as I put the scarf in the hoop the wrong way.   It came out so nice with shamrocks in a rectangle border around the saying,  "Best Friends are like four leaf shamrocks
Hard to find and lucky to have  It was all shades of green done on a gold scarf.

I will be adding more scarves for Valentine's Day as I only have 1 scarf in 2 sizes and choice of 3 scarf colors.  I worked 2 days on getting them up in the store.

Hopefully I will have more up by the weekend.

So If you are over at Blind Mice Mega Mall, check out Kane Kids Shop.

Joyce