[NFB-Krafters-Korner] ConventionInformation

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 18:13:28 UTC 2019

Division News
IMPORTANT  Convention Info
 I want to be sure everybody listens to the Presidential release for
June.  He makes us aware of items you Will be charged for without you
being aware of it. John says to avoid anything in the bar area of your
room.  You will be charged for any items moved or consumed in the
refrigerator.  Apparently, the cups on the top of the bar have sensors
on them as well.

Craft Sell
After a conversation with the Convention Coordinator, we have July 7,
2019 from 8:00A.M. -Noon in room Coral A.  When I had the option of
taking that slot or not having the Sell at all, I didn't see much of a
choice.  No, it isn't the best but at least it will happen.  I
appreciate him holding that spot for us. Thanks to those that have
graciously donated items for the Division table.  All items sold at
this table will benefit the Krafters Division.

John said that we should not have any problems getting into our room a
little early to set up.
Division Business Meeting
The business meeting is scheduled for July 9, 2019 from
7:00P.M.-9:00P.M. in room Coral A.  AIRAwill be at our meeting to
discuss their service from 7:10 to 7:25.  For the members that are not
able to attend in person, you will be able to call in to the Monday
Night Chat line. 605-475-4000. Code: 966659#.

This year only Terry and I are the only officers going to the
convention.  According to the Division Constitution, we will NOT be
able to hold an election.  The Constitution says that there has to be
a majority of officers present at the business meeting.  Also, because
of NFB rules, people attending by phone are NOT able to vote. Because
of this the Division is not able to hold an election for the two Board
seats. Thank you to Jennette and Terry for agreeing to serve an extra
term.

  If anybody has any questions, please let me know and I will share what I know.
Thanks!
Tammy

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy