[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Christmas in August

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 18:20:35 UTC 2019

Thank you to those that have scheduled a Christmas class with me.  I
got some promises but no confirmations.  There is room for more
classes.  YES! we would love to have everyday filled!  If you have
forgotten to schedule or whatever, please give me a call!  If you're
like me, you need all the time you can get to finish all the gifts you
want to make for all the friends and family on that Christmas list.
Smile!  Now is time to get going.

Thanks!
Tammy

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy