[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Put on your thinking caps

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 21:57:34 UTC 2019

In case you are not aware, as of July 1st Krafters has entered a new
year.  If you have paid your $20 dues you are a member.  If you have
put it off for one reason or another, we would love for you to take
care of that as soon as possible.  We enjoy a lot of company on our
Korner.  Smile!  Everybody has something to offer and ALL are VERY
WELCOME!  Let's get past that pesky detail so we can get this year up
and going.  Smile!

Now about that thinking cap thing.
2018-2019 was a bit low on classes, so here's my question for each
person reading this email.  What would you like to see happen here on
our Korner?  Is there anything you can do to make that happen?

I would like to recruit two members to take on a "Suggestion Box"
project.  These two wonderful volunteers should be paid members and
not officers.  If interested or have more questions would you please
let me know?  You can call: H:402-904-5105
or email: krafters.division.president at gmail.com
This email address is less busy.

If you have ideas, you can send them to that email address too. Just
so you know, I don't make fun of ideas.  Beginner level , intermediate
and advanced classes are fantastic!

We want this corner to be fun, receptive and a safe place to learn and
share.  I would love hearing your thoughts and ideas.  All opinions
are welcome.

Thanks for reading!
Now, please put on those thinking caps!  Grin!
Thanks!
Tammy
--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy