[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Last day to sign-up

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Tue Jul 9 21:39:23 UTC 2019

 Dixie, I do not have your email address on my phone apparently, so I am sending this to the list. I noticed it said today was the last day to sign up for Joyce’s class, though the website says something different. Tried to sign up on my iPhone, as I am    Out of town    visiting a friend. Cannot get it to work on the Internet. If it all possible, please signed me up. I have also contacted Joyce. You have my email on file as I’ve taken many of your classes. Let me know if this is doable.
Sent from Jeanette Kutash's  iPhone