[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Two-needle mitten class

Deb B. misslady0971 at att.net
Thu Jul 11 17:42:14 UTC 2019

Hi,

I did sign up for the mitten class and did pay my dues through PayPal.  I have received a receipt from PayPal and the money has been removed from my bank account.

I appreciate having the materials list for the class now as I need to get the size 7 needles.  I know it calls for 8, but I knit loose so I’m banking on 7’s.  <g<  I already have yarn I can use.

I’m so happy this is on Tuesday nights;  seems like everything I want to do is on Mondays, and I can’t do that night.  <g<

Thanks and hope everyone has a super day,

Deb B.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10