[NFB-Krafters-Korner] class proposals

flowersandherbs at gmail.com flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 22:10:40 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Dottie was talking about submitting a class proposal. I thought I would
review how best to go about this process.

1.	Contact Tammy and agree on a date or dates for your class.
2.	Go to the class proposals page and look at the form to see what you
will need to fill out.

https://www.krafterskorner.org/teachers/

3.	Click on either the email or telephone class proposal links and look
to see what things you will need to fill out on the form.
4.	Once you have your ducks lined up, fill out your proposal. Be
certain to use the appropriate class proposal form, email or telephone.
5.	All fields need to be filled in. if a form field does not read, get
out of forms mode and examine the text on top of the edit field.
6.	Submit the proposal. You will get a notification that you were
successful. You will also get an email thanking you for agreeing to teach a
class.

Hope this helps.

If you have any questions contact,

Dixie S <mailto:krafterskornerclasses at gmail.com>