[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Need some info, please

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 17:50:49 UTC 2019

For those of you who went to Convention and rented a table to sell your
hand-made items, could you please contact me off list at:

Blindhands at aol.com <mailto:Blindhands at aol.com>

The information I need is:

1.	How was your sales at the Craft Market?
2.	What did you think of the amount of buyers.
3.	Where they lookers or buyers?
4.	Would you rent another table in the future?
5.	What would you suggest the division do to improve sales?
6.	What could you do to help your sales?
7.	Do you feel the table cost is fair, explain.

We will be in a new place next year and Houston will be a new place  with
new people and we want to know what we can do to attract more crafters and
buyers.

Joyce Kane.