[NFB-Krafters-Korner] suggestion

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 19:48:58 UTC 2019

I was wondering as I looked over the class offerings, why a person couldn't
sign up for a whole year for reoccurring classes. Instead of going onto the
current classes list, a person could sign up for 1 year for Dixie's monthly
needle knitted dishcloth or the loom knitting dishcloth offered I think by
Courtney? I know it would take a bit of I T work, but I'm sure technology
wise it could be done. Without asking, I absolutely know my son-in-law who
works in I T, could and would be willing to assist if necessary.

I hope the board and specifically our web managers will consider this
option.

Bernice and the adorable LoLo.