[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crochet Class Note

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 23:29:44 UTC 2019

Hello crocheters!
I am putting our "Fun With Crochet" class on hold until September 3.
Since August is dedicated to Christmas, other classes have needed
Tuesday evenings.

If you practice the stitches we have worked on, that's a bonus for
you.  If you have questions, just send them to our class email list.
If you are interested in joining us so you can get started learning
how to crochet, you do have time to sign up.

Thanks!
Tammy us, pop over to the web site
--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy