[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Quick and easy Christmas Star plastic grid

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 22:28:32 UTC 2019

Hi Chrissy,

I jumped the gun just a bit. The class isn't listed there yet. I probably should have waited a couple of days to tell about it, but when it is posted you go to the krafters korner web site, go to the links list and press c for classes. On the next page go to the links link and press c for current classes. The classes are listed earliest to newest. So it will be listed at the end of the list or very close to the end. You click on the link to register. There will be edit fields to fill in your contact info. There is a combo box to say whether this is your first class or not. Last is a comments section. Click on register. You will get an email telling you that your registration went through. I keep mine in a folder, because sometimes I forgot whether I signed up or not. Comes with getting old and being to busy.

Closer to the class, I'll take contact info for people that want me to send pre-cut grid. I will send it in a small envelope. No charge, because it is mostly scrap grid left over from other projects. Anyway, grid is very inexpensive.

Bernice and the adorable LoLo. (By the way, LoLo is my Seeing Eye Dog.)