[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Introduction

Jaycie Dabb jayciebug4 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 19:01:38 UTC 2019

I buy a certain yarn from Joanne’s, and I use a Skeiner (is that how you spell that?)   to put it into a big circle (my skeiner is made from PBC pipe.

Then I have little bins that I use, I soak the yarn in vinegar, and then I use the dye kits for the dye. I squirt the colors I want on the yarn, and then microwave it for 2 minutes. Then I wrong it out in super cold water until the water runs clear.

Of course I use gloves so my hands don’t get colored as well.

Sent from my iPhone