[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Introduction

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 13:24:14 UTC 2019

Jacie, I received many emails from you. I didn't pay a lot of attention to which were on the list. I received your phone number, and I sent a note about materials you need. I will be setting up BELL most of the day. If I did not respond to something you sent, let me know. But it will be this evening or tomorrow before I get back to email.
Ramona