[NFB-Krafters-Korner] LAST DAY FOR SIGN UP!!!!!!!!

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 14:55:50 UTC 2019

Class name:
I-cord Cast on and Bind Off Dishcloth and an I-cord Candy Cane
Instructor, <Dixie S
Craft type, needle knitting
Class format, email
Class date, August 1
Sign up deadline, July 22

Class description:
This month we will make an I-cord Candy cane and learn how to cast on and bind off a dish cloth with the I-cord cast on and I-cord bind off

Skills needed:
Know how to knit, purl, cast on and bind off.

Supply list:

For dish cloth:
• worsted weight cotton yarn in a Christmas variegated color
• knitting needles size 6 or 7
• circular needle or double pointed needles in size 6 or 7
• tapestry needle

For candy cane ornament:
• Small amount of red worsted weight yarn
• small amount of white worsted weight yarn
• white pipe cleaner
• circular needle or double pointed needle in size 5 or 6
• tapestry needle