[NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming class, Knit Silver Birch Cardigan

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 20:00:43 UTC 2019

Hi Dottie,

The list cannot be created until the closing date for sign up has been reached. Dave Andrews sets up the list as soon as Dixie sends him the total number of students. Then Dave subscribes all of the members to the list. When that is done, you and all members will receive a welcome message saying you are subscribed. Then you post a welcome email yourself and say whatever you want folks to know.
In this way, you can communicate with all the students and the time between the list creation and the start date of the class gives folks time to shop.

However, what I can do is to place a note in the class description under the supply list explaining why this specific yarn should be used. Will that work for you?

If you’d like to check out your class page go to:
Https://www.krafterskorner.org/cardigan.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F