[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sock looms

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 20:40:01 UTC 2019

For a growing 4year old, I recommend knitting tube socks that are close to knee length. As he grows, the socks get shorter but still fit.

This is something I learned from a knitting podcast. Once he stops growing, then invest the time into socks with a heel.

If I can help further, please let me know!