[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Ho! Ho! Ho!

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 20:27:48 UTC 2019

Merry Christmas!
Do you have the cookies out for Santa?  Did you know that today is
Christmas Eve?  lol!  Surprise!

Ok, maybe it isn't Christmas Eve but it is the Eve of Christmas in
August.  Have you signed up for classes?  If not, it isn't to late.
Pop over to krafterskorner.org, check out the calendar and sign up
before it is to late.  Do you need to gather supplies?  After you sign
up for a class, make a list of the items you need and have them ready
for that class. As a teacher, I like it when you are working along
with me.  Sure I can give you instructions but you will learn better
with the yarn, needles, hooks, canvas plastic, beads, etc. in front of
you.  Don't miss out on the fun!!

If you haven't looked at your calendar, that gift giving season is
sneaking up on us very fast, so let's get started early so we won't
have to put the finishing touches on the last item 5 minutes before
you give it to someone.
Smile!
Santa's Helper
Tammy

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy