[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to Know Wednesday

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 15:47:05 UTC 2019

Well, my town only has Walmart! Down valley there is a yarn and fabric shop, but it’s mostly fabric. We go to Grand Junction or Denver to find Michael’s, Joannes or hobby lobby. However, in Grand Junction, we go to Goodwill and they often have yarn that doesn’t stink like something weird and can get it for supercheap!

Karyn ReNae Anderson