[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to Know Wednesday

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 00:13:53 UTC 2019

In the Rochester area we have Michael's, A C Moore's, Joann Fabric, Dan's
crafts and things, as well as WalMart. We have probably a half dozen other
independent shops. I buy from the internet only items I have felt before,
because I like to feel the yarn I am going to use before buying it. About 40
miles from here is a cool store called Vidlers. They have a whole wall of
metal cars in the toy room, and another wall of games, pluse many old
fashion toys from years pass.

The whole downstairs is all kitchen and housewares stuff, the have cool
clothes, candles, the candies you remember from when you were a kid like
candy cigarettes, and lots more.

They have a huge room of material and other craft stuff. I have to say we
ran out of time and energy before we got to that room. We went as a treat
once on my birthday.

Bernice and the adorable LOLo.