[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Patriotic Prints Back In Stock‼‼‼‼‼‼‼

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 11 00:52:09 UTC 2019

Renae,

Here is the place we were talking about getting fabric from.

Look them up on eBay  at least on eBay you can email them to ask for a better description.

Another great place for purchasing fabric is Babric.com   They have so much fabric and you can do searches for colors, print size, and everything.  In the description it gives the colors in prints.  They use to include what solid colors match the fabrics.[I don’t know if they still that].  What is nice there is a list of all the fabrics that are in the collection, too.

Joyce