[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Making jewelry knitting with wire

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jun 11 11:35:49 UTC 2019

Last night, I watched a show on Create TV called Beads, Baubles, and Jewels.
It's a show about jewelry-making.  They were making a bracelet by knitting
with 3 different-colored strands of beading wire and something called a
knitting spool, which sounded to me like the knitting looms some of us use.
The spool had 4 pegs. She wrapped the wire around the pegs, then used a
stylus to flip the wires over the pegs.

I didn't totally understand it, but it was interesting, so I thought I'd
mention it, especially to the loom knitters.

Create TV has a lot of craft shows, if you can get the channel, and they
also have a website, which I may have to look for.

Tracy