[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hadley Crafting Conference today

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 12 22:48:18 UTC 2019

I already spoke to Leeanne.  She is going to speak to someone at the school and get back to me.

I had explained to her that I was using an IPad and she didn'trealize what I was doing to "raise my hand".  I had explained that I had just taken a course in using an IPhad and the zoom website an I was doing what they taught in class.

I will let you know what I find out after she gets back to me.

There was 72 that had called in , she said they did not expect that many.

Joyce