[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed Jun 19 15:34:29 UTC 2019

If I had any yarn left over, I would donate it to our church knitting group.
I even have a knitting needle set, pondering over whether to donate or sell.
With the knitting group, it will be used to make items for the needy, homeless and those coming back from war.
We also make blankets for those being baptized.

If I was going to sell, something, like a loom, I would try one of my craft lists, before a yard sale.
A crafter is going to know their value, better than someone visiting a yard sale, especially if they are not a crafter.

I think it all depends on the items.  Maybe items for kids would go well, like flowers, pipe cleaners, bead kits, unused coloring books, puzzles...
We had an NFB event, to make money for our scollarship fund of MD.  We had a $10 table.  I found a kit for making baretts.  I have not explored it, yet!

Terry