[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 22:57:13 UTC 2019

I wouldn't sell any craft supplies at a garage sale because you can't get
nearly what it is worth. A friend gave me a bunch of yarn and looms when she
moved, and there is an almost finished sweater with its needles, yarn and
pattern. I don't want to finish it, so I will sell it as a unit at our
garage sale. That's it. A friend of mine once bought me a shoe box of
knitting needles at a garage sale. There were many of most sizes. I shared
some on free cycle because someone wanted to teach neighborhood girls to
knit.

The knitting needle friend also bought me a stack of plastic grid.

I wouldn't want to buy yarn, because I wouldn't know where it had been and
I'm a bit of a germ phobe.

I wouldn't sell finished items because you really can't charge what your
time is worth.

Bernice and the adorable LoLo.