[NFB-Krafters-Korner] feather and fan shawl

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 16:32:11 UTC 2019

Hi,

I would like to make the feather and fan shawl. There was so much email
traffic about it, I got a little discouraged. So, does anybody have the
whole pattern in a single document that could email it to me?

I was signed up for the class, but like I said I was overwhelmed with so
many emails that I gave up, mostly because of not enough time to
concentrate.

What I do usually is copy each set of directions into an word document as
they come in, but all I have is the set up rows.

Thanks,

Bernice and the adorable LoLo.