[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitted Christmas Tree

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 21:40:17 UTC 2019

Good evening,

I have been so very busy, and I realize that we leave for the convention 2
weeks today, very early in the morning. So, please forgive me if I have sent
info on my class before today.

This is a project where your creativity will help you make a beautiful,
whimsical, and/or fun Christmas tree. It could hang in a window, archway or
sit under your big tree or sit on your mantle.

I will give you the very easy pattern in the first email. It uses just knit
and pearl stitches, and the shaping is all in the increases and decreases.

The pattern has a ridge made by a row that doesn't fit in the stockenette
stitch. This ridge will be a perfect place to attach decorations.

The pattern has you make two pieces that are identical, and you lightly
stuff the tree.

We will share options for decorations, and work on finishing the tree and
decorating it during the phone class.

I will send out the pattern on August 3, so you have until the 20th to get
the 2 pieces knitted.

I'm looking forward to sharing this fun attractive project and hearing your
ideas for decorating when you see how it goes together.

Bernice and the adorable LoLo.