[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Casting on mohair

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jun 25 14:38:48 UTC 2019

Hi D.
I'll try to remember that freezer trick.  Interesting.
I am using aluminum needles, and I only know American knitting.  I don't
actually own any wood or bamboo.
This yarn is very thin, and I'm finding it hard to even count my stitches.
 I'm trying to be very careful not to make mistakes.  The fabric is
beautiful, very light and soft, but boy is it hard to make.
Tracy