[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Happy National Craft Month! ALL ORDERS SHIP FOR $2!

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 22:23:06 UTC 2019

Just sharing!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: ConsumerCrafts
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2019 8:38 AM
To: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Subject: Happy National Craft Month! ALL ORDERS SHIP FOR $2!

FREE CONTEST! Enter Now to Win a Cricut Explore Air 2! How are You Celebrating Craft Month?

ConsumerCrafts is your resource for basic arts & crafts supplies!

NEW  /  PAPERCRAFT  /  DECOR  /  LIGHTING  /  SEASONAL  /  SALE

Stay In Touch

*Weekly deals are not subject to any further discounts. Clearance items are not subject to further discounts. All items are available while supplies last. Sale ends Sunday, March 3rd at 11:59 pm PST.

$2 shipping promotion applies to eligible products shipped via economy shipping only and must be within the contiguous United States. Please note, some items may not qualify for $2 economy shipping promo. Shipping promo ends Sunday, March 3rd at 11:59 pm PST.

Did someone forward this email to you? Sign up for our emails here.
This email was sent to:ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com

We respect your right to privacy - view our policy.
You have received this email because you are a ConsumerCrafts customer.
This email was sent by: Consumer Crafts
21160 Drake Rd Strongsville, OH 44149
View our Policy |  Unsubscribe |  Update Profile |  View on Web