[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want To Know Wednesday

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 17:00:13 UTC 2019

Cooking is not a skill I like!
When I wanted to learn, my Grand Mother did not want me in the kitchen.  Now with my orthapeatic problems, I can not stand for long periods.
I will take up crock pot cooking, when I retire.

I am looking for some jewelry classes.  I learned a little on KK, but need some more training.  Even a few Monday night chats might help!

I will try to get better at crochet, when I crochet.  Trying to learn the skill, now, but knitting and loom knitting are my cup of tea.  Also plastic canvas.  Looking for some new patterns.  I finally found someone who has some patterns, to shair.  It is a tricky skill, because all the patterns are graphic!
Most of my work, I created.

Terry