[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want To Know Wednesday

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 17:05:12 UTC 2019

Ali;

Please step up and shair your skills with the group!
Start with the simple things, like materials, stretch bracelets, kinds of
glue to use.
What is the best tool kit to buy?

How to put on crimp beads or twist the wire at the end of a wrap around
bracelet.

I could go on, but this gives you some idea of a beginners needs!
How about a few chats, if you do not want to do a class!

Terry