[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Krafters Korner Needs YOU!!

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 04:18:53 UTC 2019

Would you like to have any classes?

If you answer yes to this, well here is how things work around here.  We are ALL a group of volunteers that really enjoy crafts.  In order for us to get our money’s worth around we take turns teaching classes.  Beginner classes, Intermediate classes and even advanced levels are needed.  Simple crafts are welcome too.  If the craft is very quickly done, then Jill probably would be glad to have you share it during Monday Night chat.  Classes can take up 1 class time or multiple class times.  The calendar has lots of open space on it so coming up with a workable date shouldn’t be a problem.

The classes can be held by telephone or by email.  We do currently have several email classes and would appreciate which ever format you would feel comfortable doing.

If you are hesitating because of whatever, call me.  I would love to talk to you.  I am willing to be the practice dummy if you want to give that a try.  I bet anybody on the board would offer that too.  We all had to start somewhere.

I still need crafters for the Spring Extravaganza.  Need some ideas? Let us know.  Just so everyone knows, there have been 2 people offer to help.  We need more people and crafts so we can get a supply list together.  The only thing left for me to do is pull up the membership list and start visiting.  Smile!  Are you waiting to be personally ask?  OKAY!! I am personally asking ALL members to please step up!  You are what makes this corner fun and it is pretty quiet around here!

I am waiting to hear from you!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10