[NFB-Krafters-Korner] The Touch of Yarn Ordering Information

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Thu Mar 7 21:02:14 UTC 2019

Dixie, you beat me to this. I just composed the note I was told to send. If all else fails and people have questions, Mr. Hulse said please email him, and that is the email address I have. Having recently done this, I can tell anyone looking for this book that if you order any format electronically once Mr. Hulse receives the money he responds quite quickly.

Jeanette