[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Tunisian class

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Mar 9 17:21:51 UTC 2019

Hey we had fun in the Tunisian class. Now measure your piece across. Mine
measured an inch and a half. Well if I wanted to make a gift bag four inches
across I would need how many loops? If I wanted my gift bag to be four by
four inches approximately I would make the length eight inches long. The
front of the bag is the vertical loops we picked up. So we would turn the
bag to the other side and sew up each side. You could make a chain and weave
it around say the loops or just the spaces between the loops. Knot each
chain on either side  (chain a to the left and chain B to the right) so they
make a draw string closure.

You all are the best!

Becky