[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Mar 9 17:32:47 UTC 2019

Wow, that is thought provoking. If I gave up knitting I am really not giving
up much as I rarely knit. I so enjoy crochet as it is a significant part of
my life. I cable a lot and really enjoy this skill part of crochet. So,
probably cabling is what I would give up, ug, as it is a contemplative
skill.

Becky