[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday.

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 16:43:22 UTC 2019

I made  four leaf clover‘s with my class. They really enjoyed it and we will be making flowers using the same method next week.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson